Adventurescapes

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
bernyleung
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Adventurescapes

Post by bernyleung » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 am

Animewarped wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:29 pm
They just posted an add-on with outhouses... sold! If they were by themselves I'd be getting like 6 of them. Something nice to randomly place around the dungeon... XD
I'm getting a free mini outhouse with one of the other dungeon décor KS that I backed recently - should be receiving it in the next couple of weeks....

Animewarped
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Animewarped » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:29 pm

They just posted an add-on with outhouses... sold! If they were by themselves I'd be getting like 6 of them. Something nice to randomly place around the dungeon... XD

Animewarped
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Animewarped » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:57 pm

I've only looked at a few 3-D terrain sites other than DF, but I notice they all try to show how they are compatible with DF. This shows me that they all consider DF the industry leader and the one whose standards they need to live up to and match. It's a really big compliment in my books. What Forge Prints has brought to the table is going to add some nice diversity to my builds without forcing DF to try to make everything. I know the whole DF team will continue to WOW us with their creativity and ingenuity. Looking forward to it :D

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:10 am

I'm in too for the docks ! ;)

As a 3D terrain gamer & collector, I do not see an offense here in this project, pledge manager or not of the DOD running right now.

As far as I remember on this forum and the old one, many creators shared at any moment their compatible products with Dwarven Forge. Psominiatures, Mini Worlds or Dungeonext with his new columns & pilars set (yeah another advertisment I did OMG hey ;) ) etc.
It allows us to expand our universe and to not being limited to one trademark which never will offer everything.

For example, by surfing on this forum, I saw a fan who used and magnetized some Thomarillion stuffs that complete perfectly the DF city and I just bought it too.
I will try to do the same because it's a nice idea to mod this stuff with the city set of DF I use.

Just a recall in case you all forgot : exchange is the base of humanity before the money business kills everything. I'm glad Stefan let us a section here to discuss other things and share it.
It proves us he's fair and that his brain isn't Game Workshoped !

Maki Games had to censor DF caverns attached to their dungeon during their campaign last year.
I now find great that this campaign is not under censor.
It shows how pefectly you can match your 3D scenery from DF with a new product line.
It gives customers to each side and bring new ones also in this hobby.

If it really comes to be disturbing posting other miniatures or 3D sceneries photos & videos, links & projects no matter the moment because evil forces will force us to not think differently here, to be the slave of a monolith; then I think I will immediately quit this forum to a peaceful place.

Stefan runs DF with a great team and has his own projects. He just announced he will do a KS with docks later.
It will be with his own ideas and his own vision of the things as always. You see since the begining the results.
There's no fear to have about the difference only a fantastic potential to develop and go on for a better place !

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 am

Yeah, even if I get up to a couple hundred with Adventurescapes it is nothing compared to how much I spend on DF.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Animewarped
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Animewarped » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:47 pm

I am happy to say that I am getting some docks from Adventurescapes. I know that if DF ever makes docks, I'll be in for a ton of them as well. Docks around the world look different. I'm sure DF's docks will look different from Adventurescapes. This is the first year I've really been able to fund my desire to get gaming tiles and miniatures to try my hand at painting. I'm already in for over $3K with DF on the current KS and i'm sure I'll be in deep for the next one. Planning my budget already. LoL. I am really looking forward to the future success of both companies

lostpict
Ogre
Ogre

Post by lostpict » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 am

The beach pieces are pretty neat and will make for a very nice transition between tile and terrain mat / cloth.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:12 am

I would really like to see DF docks also. But KS6 or 7 is 2-4 years away.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 am

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:39 am

Docks: I'm planning to do them either in KS6 or KS7...hope I can still sell enough of them to break even. I'll learn from current offerings and feedback from my fans try to make better ones:)
Congrats on funding FP. I am going to pass on this one (backed mimics) and wait for the above :D

Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 am

Mitch wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:45 pm
forgeprints wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 am
Adventurescapes
Funded! Woohoo! :D
Good Job :D

Looking forward to some docks ....... might need some boats .......
I am the Game and I want to Play