TOMB AND TRAPS PREMIUM SET

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
Arravis
Orc
Orc

Re: TOMB AND TRAPS PREMIUM SET

Post by Arravis » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:10 pm

HeroQuestFrance wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 am
I wait for the boardgame and also this pack but still in no shop online here ...
I got the impression the board game only had figurines, none of this kind of stuff from what I could find.

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 am

I wait for the boardgame and also this pack but still in no shop online here ...

marcoreds
Goblin
Goblin

Post by marcoreds » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 am

I also like them a lot, preordered them on MagicMadhouse, they had a preorder with delivery on the end of July.

It has since been changed to end of September...

Considered you have it already, I really hope when September comes they won't cancel the order...

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:56 am

Glad to hear.

Thanks for posting

unclebilly
Orc
Orc

TOMB AND TRAPS PREMIUM SET

Post by unclebilly » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:14 am

I got my Tomb and Traps premium set from the Tomb of Annihilation miniature set today. I must say it is nice. Lot of goodies that can be used with the DF stuff. This picture was taken from the web to give you an idea what it comes with. It is hard to see in the pic but it has 4 tiny scrolls, 4 potion bottles, a sword, a shield and a skull that are all 28mm miniature scale. The trap markers are perfect to place on top of DF floor tiles. 4 spiked ones, 4 arcane marked ones, 4 pits ones, 4 fallen rocks ones and 4 flame ones (they are all 1 inch markers). Also comes with a tomb and magic gate and the magic head on the wall and 4 gold coin piles. I am very pleased with it all and recommend grabbing one while you still can.