Sci-Fi Furnishings

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:25 pm

As a note, i'm not going to post verbatim what i he sent me in an e-mail, but there may be more stuff coming soon.

In the future there might be a floor tile with with something special and an Auxiliery Command Console, which from the description Sounds Really cool.

lupus
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by lupus » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:57 pm

Dugeoneer
Write him an email. Tony was pretty good when I contacted him about sending to Australia. He seemed fine with the idea, provided he has time to check it out.

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Law » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:03 am

Tony has a bunch of new bits of his older stuff up on E-bay, and think he is getting more stuff soon.

Well -- this is what they call "karma." For everyone who has decided to buy something based on the pics I've posted of various monsters etc., Ghenghis Ska has avenged you -- I just couldn't let those SF pieces go.

The bacta tank is something I sorta already had from WWG, but the resin version just looks AMAZING. And the passage conversions -- wow! I'd seen them before, but I believe the auction had already ended.

In all the DF sets, I think the SF sets need these kinds of conversions most (are you listening, Stefan?) The DoE, dungeon, and cavern passages and don't really REQUIRE that players be able to access the outer wall of the passage element. The caverns, of course, would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to work out with some kind of outer floor.

But the SF passages -- there is just so much COOL STUFF on those outer walls, and a lot of it looks like it should be accessible. Sure, I could use a piece of paper with a printout, or my WWG floors, or any number of other solutions. But anyone who has as much DF as I do -- clearly I prefer resin! 3-D, fully realized environments, not paper illusions, no matter how cool. (and the WWG stuff is cool, I have a ton of it)

While I'm still maintaining my "SF must be back-burnered if I'm to get as many other sets as I want" position, I figured EVENTUALLY we'll get some SF furnishings, and when that day arrives, I'll really want to get the most out of my SF sets. This stuff really allows me to do that!

So thanks, GS, for the heads-up! I'm really looking forward to these....

L

Dungeoneer
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Dungeoneer » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:51 am

I want to buy his stuff, but his auction says that he will only ship to Canada, Europe, and America. Do you think he would ship to Japan?

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:37 pm

Tony has a bunch of new bits of his older stuff up on E-bay, and think he is getting more stuff soon.

serraangel
Goblin
Goblin

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by serraangel » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:25 am

Thanks for all the links to great sci fi stuff

Serra Angel

Blackhawk1
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Blackhawk1 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:57 pm

ANother person selling sci-fi interior stuff:

http://modeleo.tripod.com/id39.html

and for a complete listing as he has a lot fo dungeoun/fantasy stuff:

http://modeleo.tripod.com/id3.html

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by jkratzer » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:44 am

The Engineering section piece is new; it hasn't been released yet, I don't think.

See ya!

Jim

It is now. Next are transporter pads and some other engineering doohickies. Some circular consoles, a tactical console, and some sickbay stuff are in the pipeline, maybe followed by a few simple fantasy things. I think I've finally convinced my brother to sculpt too. He's done a lot of art for rpgs, most notably several books for "Deadlands" before they collapsed. Zombies and cowboys-poor lad-it was his dream job.
Tony
TONY!!

Send me PRICE QUOTES!
Hurry; my last fix is starting to wear off!

See ya!

Jim

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:19 pm

Cool, good to know, and don't worry Tony you'll be getting feedback, i just have been busy i opened the box as i was leaving to go out of town, got back, dropped off stuff and went to D&D so really haven't had anytime to do anything.

Tony
Kobold
Kobold

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Tony » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:33 pm

The Engineering section piece is new; it hasn't been released yet, I don't think.

See ya!

Jim

It is now. Next are transporter pads and some other engineering doohickies. Some circular consoles, a tactical console, and some sickbay stuff are in the pipeline, maybe followed by a few simple fantasy things. I think I've finally convinced my brother to sculpt too. He's done a lot of art for rpgs, most notably several books for "Deadlands" before they collapsed. Zombies and cowboys-poor lad-it was his dream job.
Tony