New painting video KS3

jcgjcg
Goblin
Goblin

Re: New painting video KS3

Post by jcgjcg » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 pm

I missed it... But I've found some of the chit-chat/commentary in the older painting videos amusing. A couple times making me wonder if certain products were legal in Valoria, at least for medicinal purposes of course. However, I'm guessing the any silliness was just due to them being up all night sculpting, painting, and planning the best way to bring death to our wallets. :)

Also there are two DF YouTube groupings that "appear" official:

The newer one (https://www.youtube.com/user/dwarvenforgevids/videos) has all the new stuff, but is missing some key how-to videos (Caverns Painting, Water/Lava Painting, etc).

The older one (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCcRfO ... t2g/videos) has those older painting videos but not much of the new stuff.

Would be cool if the Caverns/Water/Lava vids could be added back into the newer mainstream dwarvenforgevids channel.

dungeonmastermark
Orc
Orc

Re: New painting video KS3

Post by dungeonmastermark » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:13 am

and looks like the video was taken down....

dungeonmastermark
Orc
Orc

New painting video KS3

Post by dungeonmastermark » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:25 am

I dont know who we need to let know... but the newest painting video is horrible !

Maybe its because I make you tube videos myself... but this new video looks like it was taken with a potato ( or really low end camera or cellphone)

it lacks
close up shots
detailed info on mixing paints ( to get those colors not avail.)
and doesn't do much to help those novice painters.

You may want to create a new video with less "chit chat" and more detailed directions, better lighting and a much higher resolution ( 720 or 1080 is nice)

If need someone to help make a decent painting video I would be more than happy to help....
as are others i suppose