Generic Tiled Textures for Printing

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re:Generic Tiled Textures for Printing

Post by jchunick » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 am

Lol, clog away!

It's jchunick__gmail_

I'm going to assume that any textures people send are properly licensed... meaning that you know the license on them and they can be used for personal and/or commercial use.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks for posting this jchunick!

I would have done it too if I knew how to host/edit a website.
Is there any way we can send you more textures for you to modify/edit/host/upload on your website? I guess you could somehow give us your email for us to clog it with high-res images!

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Thanks for sharing those with us. I don't have a use for them just yet, but I have already downloaded them for future use. I have found that I often end up with uses for such things, whether I expected to or not.

JasonYoung
Orc
Orc

Post by JasonYoung » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:25 pm

That's what I was looking for...

Very handy. I will let you know how the project comes together, and I will take some pics etc.

It may be a bit... since the holidays are nearly upon me but I'll make it happen.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Generic Tiled Textures for Printing

Post by jchunick » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:39 pm

In another thread here: http://www.dwarvenforge.com/forum?func= ... 2&start=24 we were discussing generic tiled textures that could be printed out large format or on 8.5"x11" sheets and spliced together. Since I work with Photoshop daily I figured I would build some from the main free/open source resources out there.

I present to you these textures that have been tiled at 8"x10" or 8"x8" (and are fully tile-able to larger sizes if you splice them together):

Download Textures Here

I currently have six cobblestone textures, a lava and water textures up. More will follow when I have time.

Also to note that each tiled texture comes with two versions: 1) white 1" dashed square grid 2) black 1" dashed grid. The Lava and Water textures also come without a grid.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.