TileSystem Data Updated

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
dndgamer
Ogre
Ogre

TileSystem Data Updated

Post by dndgamer » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:15 pm

...This update is now being marked as version 1, and includes the just updated this week ABS2 and RoTA2 drawings.
Enjoy.

Great Work PFWorks and thanks for putting in the time to make this update! You deserve a Gold Key! :D

Quick question for ya: I have the previous version of tile system and had changed the "count=###" field to reflect an accurate count of all the pieces I have. If I update with the newest release of the software will it reset the field to "count=999"?

What are my options?

Thanks again!
--Semper Fidelis

bagpuss
Goblin
Goblin

TileSystem Data Updated

Post by bagpuss » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:36 pm

I just got two messages, one saying it couldn't load (I think; renamed them so doesn't happen now) MasterMaze_Drawings.set and one saying it couldn't load MasterMazeRealmOfTheAncients.set

But I could be wrong about the names.

pfworks
Ogre
Ogre

TileSystem Data Updated

Post by pfworks » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:28 pm

I had to change a couple of .set names to get them to load (one was the mastermaze all tiles and the other was the realm of the ancients one.

Looks sweet, though.

What was the change? I did not have to do this on mine. Thx.

bagpuss
Goblin
Goblin

TileSystem Data Updated

Post by bagpuss » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 pm

I had to change a couple of .set names to get them to load (one was the mastermaze all tiles and the other was the realm of the ancients one.

Looks sweet, though.

pfworks
Ogre
Ogre

TileSystem Data Updated

Post by pfworks » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm

I figure I will start a topic solely for tilesystem data updates. I have the full version of CRasterImage's fine program, TileSystem with drawing and photo sets here: http://www.colinburns.com/games/mastermaze/index.html

So, I will announce that the drawing sets have been updated. They now should have everything but the RoTA2 entrance piece and the DoE Hellscape, which I will get to shortly. This update is now being marked as version 1, and includes the just updated this week ABS2 and RoTA2 drawings.

Enjoy.