TileSystem Data Updated

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Re: TileSystem Data Updated

Post by Vegomatic » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:17 am

arsthein wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:31 am
Vegomatic wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 pm
Does anyone have the requisite xml file?

Thanks!
Ski_ wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 am
Yes, if you post the .set (XML) files, I'll try to convert them to english and post them for those who are interested.

I did not even realize this app was around! We should sticky this topic if possible...
Well, you've got it friends. I've zipped and uploaded to dropbox a file containing all my xml files, and as it can be cumbersome for someone who is not used to managing xml configured applications, I've added an Instructions.txt file explaining what you have to do to custom the files to your needs.

Yes, this tool (TileSystem) is freakin' awesome, I will never be able to thank the author for giving us such an amazing software. I would not be able to manage my DF collection without it. I agree it should be recommended officially in the forums.

Here's the link to the zip file containing all xml files and the instructions text file. I've tried to keep it simple yet extensive. You can find it all in the MyDungeonStuff.zip file, besides the images file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6vrcs4c6yc5w ... C7EVa?dl=0

Hope it helps!
Awesome!!! Thank you!!!

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:31 am

Vegomatic wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 pm

Thanks!
Ski_ wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 am
Yes, if you post the .set (XML) files, I'll try to convert them to english and post them for those who are interested.

I did not even realize this app was around! We should sticky this topic if possible...
Well, you've got it friends. I've zipped and uploaded to dropbox a file containing all my xml files, and as it can be cumbersome for someone who is not used to managing xml configured applications, I've added an Instructions.txt file explaining what you have to do to custom the files to your needs.

Yes, this tool (TileSystem) is freakin' awesome, I will never be able to thank the author for giving us such an amazing software. I would not be able to manage my DF collection without it. I agree it should be recommended officially in the forums.

Here's the link to the zip file containing all xml files and the instructions text file. I've tried to keep it simple yet extensive. You can find it all in the MyDungeonStuff.zip file, besides the images file.

Hope it helps!

Ski_
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Ski_ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 am

arsthein wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 pm
If someone is interested in xml files for using the photos let me know, but I'm afraid I have all configured my own way, spanish categories and all.
Oh wow-- This is fantastic! What a project. :o Thank you! :D

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 pm

Thanks!

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:53 pm

My pleasure pal, I've drunk from the community countless times, for one thing that I do by myself, the least I can do is share it, no matter how little amount of people it helps.

Greetings!

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Thanks very much for sharing these! :D

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 pm

I've made a crazy amount of photos for Tilesystem myself. I couldn't build any game setup without this tool, and keeping it updated with all my stuff is paramount to me.

Keep in mind that their quality varies a lot, depending on the amount of time I had when I put myself to it. Some sets are tinkered on Paint.net from similar photos of another pieces instead of making new "real" ones. KS2 lava rivers and caverns I drew them myself on Paint.net. Some, I think, are "stealed" from DF Map Maker. Bottom line: many will look cheap as hell, but hey, they work for me to design and print the setup in advance for a game.

But I don't have any of the sets that I don't own, like Ruins.

Besides DF sets, I have pictures of everything I put my hands on... D&D and Paizo plastic minis for dungeon accesories, Reaper and Thomarillion stuff... DF Catacomb sets 1 and 2, a couple of individual Hellscape pieces and Hellscape Additions, Sci Fi Starters, Limited pieces like the Hellgate and the RotA Entrance (and LE colored intersection), Wicked Additions 3, Ice Cavern, Advanced Builder2 and Evil Additions (those last 4 definitely go in the "cheap as hell" category), the Not-DF Italian Mini Worlds catacombs set, KS3 Sewers, battlements, walkways and magnetic accesories, Thod's Carpets, KS2 Mushrooms... Medieval Building Authority accesories, Grendel... you see, lots of stuff, some of it custom made by different people.

I shared my pics many years ago, but have been severely updated since, so I think I should offer them again in case someone is interested.

If you are looking for Tilesystem photos, checking my folders can't hurt... those are here:

If someone is interested in xml files for using the photos let me know, but I'm afraid I have all configured my own way, spanish categories and all.

Hope it helps someone somewhere. Greetings!

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Re:TileSystem Data Updated

Post by arsthein » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 am

Hi friends!

Wow! Hey HQF, that pics of the Wicked Additions 3 are freakin' awesome! you are getting super good at this!

Any chance those can be already downloaded anywhere?

Thank you in advance and greetings!

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:19 pm

I am very busy with my training but I will try to work on the photos I've made before the end of the year.

LeperColony
Kobold
Kobold

Post by LeperColony » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 am

HQF, any chance those photos are available for download?