Eberron Campaign – Part 3 Lost City

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Eberron Campaign – Part 3 Lost City

Post by kitenerd » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Wow, as if we didn’t already hold Feymous in the highest esteem. Now she has a Septuple to make her God(ess)-like status official

We are not worthy ;)
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Feymous
Orc
Orc

Post by Feymous » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Shadox wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm
It has been a long time.... Queue Eerie music... Sound of stone crypt sliding open...

This setup gets a rare but well earned Septuple YOU ROCK THE FREE WORLD!!!

Septuple YRTFW!!! YEAH

It may have been years since I gave out a YRTFW and probably at least 5, maybe 10, since I gave out a septuple.

Great Setup!

-Shadox
Holy $#!% .....Shadox is back on the forums :shock: I literally did a double take when I saw your name in recent posts. It's great to see you back, your YRTFW has been missed. Clearly the DF gods saw my earlier post that "I would love to see setups, or even posts, from some of the guys who used to frequent the forums." ;)

Thanks for the septuple, a true honor. :D

Shadox
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Shadox » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm

It has been a long time.... Queue Eerie music... Sound of stone crypt sliding open...

This setup gets a rare but well earned Septuple YOU ROCK THE FREE WORLD!!!

Septuple YRTFW!!! YEAH

It may have been years since I gave out a YRTFW and probably at least 5, maybe 10, since I gave out a septuple.

Great Setup!

-Shadox

Feymous
Orc
Orc

Post by Feymous » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:51 am

Bossman wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 pm
Another beautiful set-up!

I really like the way the lilly pads change the nature of the water tiles. Where did you get them?

Cheers
Thanks Bossman. All of the extra flora in these pics is for model railroading. Very easy to find from a number of online vendors.
biowizard wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm
I don't visit the forum often these days. Setups like this one is what gets me right back into being a regular forumite.

Thank You Feymous!
Yeah, I don't check the forum nearly as often as I used to either. I would love to see setups, or even posts, from some of the guys who used to frequent the forums. Glad you enjoyed the pics. :D
jasdotcom wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:40 pm
Feymous wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:29 am
We had a great time gaming with you and the boys as well. When are you in Seattle next? I would love to host another forum member game in the future. Maybe Jasdotcom and William could make it :D
Count me IN! I was just thinking of you today, decided to run a search on the forums, and was gifted this incredible set-up! I've always thought the look of the RotA set seemed to pigeon-holed for my budget, but after looking at what you've done with it I'm now regretting all of the purchase opportunities I've passed up :)
Just wrapped up my ongoing campaign (pics coming soon), which means I'll have some time to start crafting a one-shot.

Rabbit Burner
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 am

William wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:23 pm
jasdotcom wrote:
Feymous wrote:
We had a great time gaming with you and the boys as well. When are you in Seattle next? I would love to host another forum member game in the future. Maybe Jasdotcom and William could make it :D
Count me IN! I was just thinking of you today, decided to run a search on the forums, and was gifted this incredible set-up! I've always thought the look of the RotA set seemed to pigeon-holed for my budget, but after looking at what you've done with it I'm now regretting all of the purchase opportunities I've passed up :)
I have three sets coming TODAY!!! :D :D :D

Two RotA sets#2 and One RotA set#1. They were the last new sets at a store in Europe and cheaper than the used sets on eBay even with the "slow-assed" shipping. I'm waiting at the window as I'm writing this, they've been in the mail system for 27 days. With my luck, they'll get pushed back another day. I'm so excited to get them in my hands NOW. Too bad the postal service usually delivers after 4:30 in the afternoon.
thrummmmmmmmm .........Well ?

and we want pictorial evidence
I am the Game and I want to Play

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Wow, this looks amazing. Mixing Castles with RotA looks amazing. Thanks for the great pictures.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:23 pm

jasdotcom wrote:
Feymous wrote:
I have three sets coming TODAY!!! :D :D :D

Two RotA sets#2 and One RotA set#1. They were the last new sets at a store in Europe and cheaper than the used sets on eBay even with the "slow-assed" shipping. I'm waiting at the window as I'm writing this, they've been in the mail system for 27 days. With my luck, they'll get pushed back another day. I'm so excited to get them in my hands NOW. Too bad the postal service usually delivers after 4:30 in the afternoon.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Feymous wrote:

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm

I don't visit the forum often these days. Setups like this one is what gets me right back into being a regular forumite.

Thank You Feymous!

Bossman
Orc
Orc

Post by Bossman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Another beautiful set-up!

I really like the way the lilly pads change the nature of the water tiles. Where did you get them?

Cheers