Prepainted ice cavern?

unclebilly
Orc
Orc

Re: Prepainted ice cavern?

Post by unclebilly » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:52 pm

Had to go looking for the post but here are the ones I did at the bottom of the page. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7656&start=30

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Yeah... I noticed the other identical posts after I posted the welcome... what can I say?

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:19 pm

It's great to welcome new forum members, and I do it myself often and encourage everyone to do it.
Just make sure not to welcome spambots as Mikssa clearly is... we might start having more of them. ;)

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Mikssa wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 pm
Thanks for your nice post to teach us more in this topic.
Welcome to the forums!!!

Mikssa

Post by Mikssa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Thanks for your nice post to teach us more in this topic.

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 am

astolat wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:41 am
Hey, I've seen blue-tinted ice cavern pics but those aren't mine, those are someone's custom paint job. My prepainted don't have a blue wash or tint at all as far as I can tell.

These are mine (ps, it's she not he :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6at286tdllcs ... G2Q-a?dl=0
Sorry astolat didn't knew you were a she lol...

Damn...still don't know if I'll get them prepainted or not. Hard time to decide. Probably will lol...thanks!

astolat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by astolat » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:41 am

Hey, I've seen blue-tinted ice cavern pics but those aren't mine, those are someone's custom paint job. My prepainted don't have a blue wash or tint at all as far as I can tell.

These are mine (ps, it's she not he :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6at286tdllcs ... G2Q-a?dl=0

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:01 am

ebrandeis wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:33 pm
jgt4242 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm
ebrandeis wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm guessing the painted pieces posted by astolat had a blue wash or some other blue in the paint scheme.

My photos aren't great and may be off on white-balance, but I can state that they are pure clear in-person.

I also haven't gotten around to painting mine. I mostly buy painted, but bought unpainted for a few specific sets so that I can eventually create something specialized.
I only buy prepainted as of now for DF tiles. Only those prepainted ice caverns made me think twice...I still do. Astolat didn't talked about any wash. Maybe it's just a light or the table under I don't know. I'm tempted to go prepainted and at the end I will probably do so.
Astolat said "prepainted ice caverns", and I believe those have a blue tint somewhere in the paint scheme. Mystery solved?
Oh made I got it all wrong LOL!
Ok yours are unpainted and Astolat ARE prepainted (and look damn nice).
It's decided then I'll buy prepainted!
Thanks a lot!

ebrandeis
Orc
Orc

Post by ebrandeis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:33 pm

jgt4242 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm
ebrandeis wrote:
jgt4242 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Thanks a lot! They seem so much less blue-ish than on astolat picture he put on earlier. I'm not sure...they seem to look great, but maybe I'll go with unpainted. CAN'T MAKE MY MIND ARRRRRRRRG!!! Most told me to go unpainted and paint them, but I know I won't paint them so if I get some unpainted they will stay unpainted...that's the thing lol...
I'm guessing the painted pieces posted by astolat had a blue wash or some other blue in the paint scheme.

My photos aren't great and may be off on white-balance, but I can state that they are pure clear in-person.

I also haven't gotten around to painting mine. I mostly buy painted, but bought unpainted for a few specific sets so that I can eventually create something specialized.
I only buy prepainted as of now for DF tiles. Only those prepainted ice caverns made me think twice...I still do. Astolat didn't talked about any wash. Maybe it's just a light or the table under I don't know. I'm tempted to go prepainted and at the end I will probably do so.
Astolat said "prepainted ice caverns", and I believe those have a blue tint somewhere in the paint scheme. Mystery solved?

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm

ebrandeis wrote:
jgt4242 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm
ebrandeis wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 pm
Here ya go! Photo quality not so great....

ice corner.jpg
ice jumble.jpg
ice cavern.jpg
Thanks a lot! They seem so much less blue-ish than on astolat picture he put on earlier. I'm not sure...they seem to look great, but maybe I'll go with unpainted. CAN'T MAKE MY MIND ARRRRRRRRG!!! Most told me to go unpainted and paint them, but I know I won't paint them so if I get some unpainted they will stay unpainted...that's the thing lol...