Missing and damaged KS4 pieces (order 618345)

Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc

Re: Missing and damaged KS4 pieces (order 618345)

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:00 am

dice4hire wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:16 am
BTW Gnawed into tiny bits by frenzied bunnies does not count as "damaged"
That's adding authentic 'battle damage' and to be fair I'd rather gnaw a leprous Trolls foot than dwarvenite!
I am the Game and I want to Play

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:16 am

BTW Gnawed into tiny bits by frenzied bunnies does not count as "damaged"
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm

GODofwar wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:06 pm
I said dthis on another thread but I"ll repeat. Give Jesse awhile to get used to the system. Suzy had been doing this for years. I believe based on my contacts he'll be very responsive, but he needs some time to get up to speed.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
But I want the replacement pieces for my broken items NOW!!!!

oh wait ....... I don't have any broken pieces ......... errr forget I said anything
Carry on good Job!

Welcome to DF Jesse :)
I am the Game and I want to Play

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:06 pm

I said dthis on another thread but I"ll repeat. Give Jesse awhile to get used to the system. Suzy had been doing this for years. I believe based on my contacts he'll be very responsive, but he needs some time to get up to speed.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
WeaselWarGod

Rokeca
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Rokeca » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 pm

Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated. Now I can focus on polishing up my KSV pledge!

Jim

ObLaDi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ObLaDi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm so sorry you didn't get responses to your earlier communications. (The KS comments are particularly hard for us to respond to.) A newly hired customer service staff member, Jesse, is coming up to speed on all our operations and I will forward your request to him and cc you. Our process is to send orders for replacement parts on a weekly basis to our overseas factory. The factory is terrific about processing the orders quickly and getting packets of parts for each order to our warehouse, who sends those parts out directly to our customers. The process takes a few weeks in total. Again, so sorry you had trouble getting proper attention on this issue, and we appreciate your patience.
Rokeca wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:01 am
Hi - I first emailed dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com on August 22nd. When I didn't get a reply, I followed up using the link from your website a couple weeks later, and on September 18th I tried emailing Suzy who had handled some stuff for me in the past (although I now see she is not with the company anymore). I didn't receive a reply to my emails, so I posted on the KS4 board last Wednesday, but no response there either. I'm hoping someone from DF sees this in this forum!

When doing an inventory of my order I found that a few pieces did not arrive (weren't packed with the shipment). As well, I received some damaged pieces. I am hoping you will be able to help out.

Rokeca
Kobold
Kobold

Missing and damaged KS4 pieces (order 618345)

Post by Rokeca » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:01 am

Hi - I first emailed dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com on August 22nd. When I didn't get a reply, I followed up using the link from your website a couple weeks later, and on September 18th I tried emailing Suzy who had handled some stuff for me in the past (although I now see she is not with the company anymore). I didn't receive a reply to my emails, so I posted on the KS4 board last Wednesday, but no response there either. I'm hoping someone from DF sees this in this forum!

When doing an inventory of my order I found that a few pieces did not arrive (weren't packed with the shipment). As well, I received some damaged pieces. I am hoping you will be able to help out.

First, in terms of the missing pieces, I am missing:

• 1x 1”x2” Flagstone Floor tile (missing from a Courtyard Floors add on set)
• 2x Oil Cauldron (missing from a Ramparts – Crenellation add-on set)
• 2x Battlement Blade (from Stretch Goals box)

In my emails, I attached pics of the 3 most damaged pieces from my order (and when storing my pieces this weekend, I discovered a 4th damaged piece)

• 1x 4” Tower Half – Arrowslit (in the picture, you can see that it doesn’t come close to matching its counterpart in radius – at some point it got stretched from a half-circle to a half-oval) – from a Small Tower – Fortified set
• 1x Crossbow – love these, but one is horribly twisted and out of form – from Stretch Goals box
• 1x Drawbridge (is quite warped and really diminishes the wow factor when a castle is built)
• 1x Wall platform (it arrived without one of the support pieces underneath the platform)

If it is possible to have the damaged pieces replaced and the missing pieces fulfilled, that would be outstanding.

Thanks, and love my Dwarven Forge!

Jim