Did you request replacement pieces?

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Re: Did you request replacement pieces?

Post by Archimagus » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:03 pm

My replacement pieces came in an envelope directly from the factory in china. They will show up in time.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Thanks for all you do Suzy! And thanks to DF!

I got a GC + lots of extras and have not encountered any problems....or maybe I have and am just much more forgiving than others? Anyway, I put my castle together and it looked AWESOME! What could be wrong?! :D

unclebilly
Orc
Orc

Post by unclebilly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Cool thanks for letting us know how it is working. I have 100% confidence in DF to correct any problems.

ebrandeis
Orc
Orc

Post by ebrandeis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Thank you! I'm still doing inventory and will try to get my replacement request in by the end of the week.

pacarat
Ogre
Ogre

Post by pacarat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:13 am

Good to know, thanks...

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Did you request replacement pieces?

Post by DFSuzy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:42 am

Hi everyone,

The replacement pieces are coming directly from our factory, not the warehouse in the US. We have had hundreds of requests for replacement pieces - we are submitting these to the factory about 100 at a time. They are sending them to us in batches, which are arriving about every 3 weeks or so. We are doing everything that we can to get these to you as fast as possible, but please remember that we aren't fulfilling these immediately from our US warehouse and it will take some time before you will receive them. We are extremely sorry that it is taking longer than many of you would like, but there is no easy way for us to house individual pieces in the US. We apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

Thanks everyone in advance for your patience and understanding. We are getting the replacement pieces to you as fast as we possibly can.

Suzy