Dwarvenaut Screenings

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Dwarvenaut Screenings

Post by kodiakbear » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:09 am

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:I think the worse F bomb was from Peter! But otherwise, I think it's totally kid friendly...well, unless all the drinking bothers you....and the mention of drugs...OK, well....how young are we talking?
12 10 6

But I normally watch things before hand and then mute or fast forward when the kids watch or sometimes use it as a teaching moment.

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:17 pm

But nobody gets shot! Nobody gets punched! No nudity! Well....you might see my nude paintings in the background....sigh.

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:16 pm

I think the worse F bomb was from Peter! But otherwise, I think it's totally kid friendly...well, unless all the drinking bothers you....and the mention of drugs...OK, well....how young are we talking?

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:11 pm

The Blue Ray disc has the most extra stuff...an hour's worth + 2 full length voice overs from Me, Josh, Peter, Jen Page...It will be available here very, very soon:)

scotbailey
Kobold
Kobold

Post by scotbailey » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:18 pm

There are a lot of options for buying this on different platforms. One of my buddies bought it on iTunes and it came with extras (like garycon footage). None of the other platforms (steam, amazon, googleplay) specifically mention extras. Anybody know of other platforms that have the extras?

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Kryzsko wrote:There are a couple f-bombs and one mother f'er that I noticed, but there is not a ton of swearing.
So the answer to safe to watch with kids is a no... :(
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:18 pm

There are a couple f-bombs and one mother f'er that I noticed, but there is not a ton of swearing.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 pm

DungeonBuilder wrote:Says unrated. Is it safe to watch this with my kids? I'm wondering more about language than naked goblins.
Stefan getting out of bed in his underwear... you may not want to subject them to that horror! :-D

I saw a very early rough cut back in November and can't remember if there was any swearing from the Gary Con or other con scenes that made it in... or made it to the final cut... but if anything then that would be the extent of it. Maybe biowizard or someone else who saw it could pipe up.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

DungeonBuilder
Orc
Orc

Post by DungeonBuilder » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Says unrated. Is it safe to watch this with my kids? I'm wondering more about language than naked goblins.

Mobius
Orc
Orc

Post by Mobius » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:24 am

biowizard wrote:I just came back from the projection. Loved it. Stefan put his very personal life story out in the open for "The Dwarvenaut". It was very touching.

I also had a chance to grab a few beers with Stefan (and Lulu; AKA "The Dwarvenette" ;-) ) afterward with a friend of mine at a nearby Irish pub. Stefan is a very great and genuine guy. This just cannot be faked...
Thanks for the accounting Biowizard - that sounds like a great time. I seriously considered driving the family to Montreal so I could it too.