When will City Builder be available on the website?

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: When will City Builder be available on the website?

Post by GODofwar » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:35 pm

William wrote:I would even like to see specialty floor tiles or story specific walls or doorways included in the module as an option. 8-)

Sir William the Sneak Thief.
Go, big guy. Maybe Stefan is emotionally invested enough in the modules to sucker for this one!

With the tile and walls, I'd buy one, dammit.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:31 pm

DFSuzy wrote:
oddbender wrote:Hi DF Suzy,

THAT WAS NOT A DARE TO BUG ME UNTIL I GO CRAZY!! :D
Is this a reference to any particular post in the past? No particular reason, just asking....
The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est

How much do you think you would pay for something like that, if I may ask?
Jeez, Suzy, these are Forum Trogs. Tease them for a few months and they will put their SO's on the street for a few nights to buy one.
The Least Weasel

Totus KS Delendum Est

Suzy
WeaselWarGod

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Wait. If you're working with Elye, does that mean you're no longer doing stuff with Art of the Genre?

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 pm

That would get really expensive fast, but it would be AWESOME!!!!!

Count me in!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:58 pm

That is an interesting idea. I have seen module specific minis before, but not terrain.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

William
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by William » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 pm

I would even like to see specialty floor tiles or story specific walls or doorways included in the module as an option. 8-)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Smells like beans to me!!!!

And it is making me HUNGRY!!!

Love the idea of a minis pack to accompany a module - right up my alley. Do you want my wallet now?
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:A lot of those extra mini's like the snake lady and the two headed crock are featured in our delayed Dwarven Forge Module...the are characters in the module.

When we eventually release the module we will in all probability make those available as a set to go with the module...story is almost done, illustrations are done, new compositions of music are almost done (Battlebards) the music is just so awesome I might add:) This module might take another month or two...

the other module: tapestry of Deceit is almost finished. the story is finished and it is in the graphics stage right now...this should be release in the next few weeks:)
YES! Please do this. That's so awesome!

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:23 am

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:The fabled sourcebook of Mythras and Valoria is still being worked on as well. He have been fine tuning my homegrown world for about a year now...It's release will probably coincide with the release of the "Agent's of Evil" module in a month or two....Elye has taken up this project now:) He is a professional editor and a fantastic writer. We see eye to eye on the project which has gotten more and more complex as is gets better and better. The main problem is we/I are perfectionists...so it is taking longer.
I am sure it will be loads of fun when it is finaly released...Valoria is like an old NYC in the 80's but in a fantasy world and in a wilderness unexplored and ripe for plunder and adventure....

I am not a professional writer or world publisher so it has been a herculean task. I hope folks forgive it's homegrown feel, it's wackiness...it is basically my own world that I have grown over 30 years of gaming...it's not written by a team of writers in big offices...it's a real down to earth personal work. Good enough for an evening of fun around the kitchen table. A home spun yarn...it will feel like you are at MY table...

it has been a personal labor of love. working on it has been a real joy and i hope others enjoy it:)
Looking forward to it!!!

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:28 am

The fabled sourcebook of Mythras and Valoria is still being worked on as well. He have been fine tuning my homegrown world for about a year now...It's release will probably coincide with the release of the "Agent's of Evil" module in a month or two....Elye has taken up this project now:) He is a professional editor and a fantastic writer. We see eye to eye on the project which has gotten more and more complex as is gets better and better. The main problem is we/I are perfectionists...so it is taking longer.
I am sure it will be loads of fun when it is finaly released...Valoria is like an old NYC in the 80's but in a fantasy world and in a wilderness unexplored and ripe for plunder and adventure....

I am not a professional writer or world publisher so it has been a herculean task. I hope folks forgive it's homegrown feel, it's wackiness...it is basically my own world that I have grown over 30 years of gaming...it's not written by a team of writers in big offices...it's a real down to earth personal work. Good enough for an evening of fun around the kitchen table. A home spun yarn...it will feel like you are at MY table...

it has been a personal labor of love. working on it has been a real joy and i hope others enjoy it:)