When will City Builder be available on the website?

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Re: When will City Builder be available on the website?

Post by Blue Prophet » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:44 am

Yeah those prices for Hamlet or Village don't make any sense without stretch goals included. It is cheaper to get those visible listed pieces in other sets.

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:03 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
dice4hire wrote:Do the Hamlet and Village set include Stretch Goals? I assume from the prices they do.
It has the # of pieces in the picture.
The August pre-order had the same picture and the same number of pieces but it included the stretch goals. Not sure if it does this time.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:02 am

dice4hire wrote:Do the Hamlet and Village set include Stretch Goals? I assume from the prices they do.
It has the # of pieces in the picture.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:42 am

Do the Hamlet and Village set include Stretch Goals? I assume from the prices they do.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:40 am

DFSuzy wrote:If it's something that a 'gazillion' people ask about, he might consider it ... no promises, though.

THAT WAS NOT A DARE TO BUG ME UNTIL I GO CRAZY!! :D

How much do you think you would pay for something like that, if I may ask?

Suzy
Count me as one toward that gazillion!

Most of us don't need more rats and it seems like the guys in the plague masks are destined to appear as part of a module down the road. A crocodile, a two headed crocodile, a cart and driver, a rat rider, a cockroach mount... all of those would be very interesting. I find the current pricing scheme of minis very fair considering the quality is excellent. Obviously larger minis like the two headed crocodile and the cart would go for more especially the cart because it's complicated piece.
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Magniopi
Orc
Orc

Post by Magniopi » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:31 am

Am I missing them or are the grab bag minis not available?
I'll be super disappointed if that's the case. I'll go to eBay if necessary, but I'd rather give the money to Dwarven Forge.

silentinfinity

Post by silentinfinity » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:51 pm

It's available now! :D

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:45 pm

GODofwar wrote:
DFSuzy wrote:
oddbender wrote:Hi DF Suzy,

THAT WAS NOT A DARE TO BUG ME UNTIL I GO CRAZY!! :D
Is this a reference to any particular post in the past? No particular reason, just asking....
The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est

How much do you think you would pay for something like that, if I may ask?
Jeez, Suzy, these are Forum Trogs. Tease them for a few months and they will put their SO's on the street for a few nights to buy one.
The Least Weasel

Totus KS Delendum Est

Suzy

HA!

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:11 pm

William wrote:I would even like to see specialty floor tiles or story specific walls or doorways included in the module as an option. 8-)
I also think this is a good idea. I am the most excited at the idea of the books and modules but a few Character miniatures would be cool. Original would be best but some Bones figures would do in a pinch.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:The fabled sourcebook of Mythras and Valoria is still being worked on as well. He have been fine tuning my homegrown world for about a year now...It's release will probably coincide with the release of the "Agent's of Evil" module in a month or two....Elye has taken up this project now:) He is a professional editor and a fantastic writer. We see eye to eye on the project which has gotten more and more complex as is gets better and better. The main problem is we/I are perfectionists...so it is taking longer.
I am sure it will be loads of fun when it is finaly released...Valoria is like an old NYC in the 80's but in a fantasy world and in a wilderness unexplored and ripe for plunder and adventure....

I am not a professional writer or world publisher so it has been a herculean task. I hope folks forgive it's homegrown feel, it's wackiness...it is basically my own world that I have grown over 30 years of gaming...it's not written by a team of writers in big offices...it's a real down to earth personal work. Good enough for an evening of fun around the kitchen table. A home spun yarn...it will feel like you are at MY table...

it has been a personal labor of love. working on it has been a real joy and i hope others enjoy it:)
Oh man, a tearjerker. Because my world, Aesira, has grown the same way for (here it comes, the one-up) 42 years. Yes, ever since the year D&D came out. And it grew story by story, area by area, just as you describe Valoria....Of course, that means I'm a decade and half older than Stefan...I shoulda not reminded myself.

OK, Stefan, now your tearjerker beans have got me interested in YOUR world. I'm trying to figure out which corner of my 12' long Aesira reference shelf one of your modules could tuck into...especially if you buy into Sir Williams idea of module specific terrain...

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
Sir William, don't say I won't pile on to help!
WeaselWarGod