When will City Builder be available on the website?

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Re: When will City Builder be available on the website?

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:18 am

A lot of those extra mini's like the snake lady and the two headed crock are featured in our delayed Dwarven Forge Module...the are characters in the module.

When we eventually release the module we will in all probability make those available as a set to go with the module...story is almost done, illustrations are done, new compositions of music are almost done (Battlebards) the music is just so awesome I might add:) This module might take another month or two...

the other module: tapestry of Deceit is almost finished. the story is finished and it is in the graphics stage right now...this should be release in the next few weeks:)

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:00 am

GAH!

You are right. There is a mystery mini in the Monster Sewer Set, but it is not the grab bag. The list that I had was wrong, apparently - The list from the factory says that the grab bags are, in fact, stretch goals only (which I thought was weird, but I didn't make the list I was using ... and it is deleted now! Ugh!!)
That being said, no, you won't be able to get them by themselves ...

As I said before, though, if the demand is high enough, I can discuss it with the King of Valoria to see if we can offer them, but I can promise nothing!

I'm sorry guys. I guess I am only as good as my tools ...

Suzy

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:26 am

DFSuzy wrote:
oddbender wrote:Hi DF Suzy,

There's something I think many of us would like to know, will the grab bag minis be available?

I still don't know about this one either, guys. I'm sorry. You will be able to get them as part of the Monster Sewers Set, but at this point, that will be the only way beyond the stretch goals.

All I can say for sure is that I will talk to Jay about it. At this point in time, there were only so many made, but if it's something that a 'gazillion' people ask about, he might consider it ... no promises, though.

THAT WAS NOT A DARE TO BUG ME UNTIL I GO CRAZY!! :D

How much do you think you would pay for something like that, if I may ask?

Suzy
So if I ordered two monster sewers I am getting the whole lot, or do you mean if I order MORE monster sewers from the DF web-store I can get those minis? I am confused...I thought they were tied to the Empire/Capital City etc pledge levels...?

William
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by William » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:38 am

DFSuzy wrote:

There's something I think many of us would like to know, will the grab bag minis be available?

I still don't know about this one either, guys. I'm sorry. You will be able to get them as part of the Monster Sewers Set, but at this point, that will be the only way beyond the stretch goals.

All I can say for sure is that I will talk to Jay about it. At this point in time, there were only so many made, but if it's something that a 'gazillion' people ask about, he might consider it ... no promises, though.

Suzy
Suzy, I would be up for an Empire mini bag if there isn't a croc in my shipment. :-)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:31 am

I think the 2 headed croc would have made a much better Monster Sewer surprise mini !

I love all the minis i have seen - if they were offered in a pack with a similar pricing structure to other DF minis i would definitely think they were fairly priced. I hesitate to say i would buy them (i probably would), because i already committed to two open water packs and god knows what other goodness is coming our way...
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:36 pm

Suzy

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Harneloot wrote:Thanks for the quick check-in Suzy! Vague answers and *sorry not totally sure* are SOOOOOO much better than no answers at all :D
Indeed, just a note of "no news yet" shows that they're aware and trying to get a resolution or answer!

Runeweaver
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Runeweaver » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Harneloot wrote:Thanks for the quick check-in Suzy! Vague answers and *sorry not totally sure* are SOOOOOO much better than no answers at all :D
+1

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Thanks for the quick check-in Suzy! Vague answers and *sorry not totally sure* are SOOOOOO much better than no answers at all :D

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:21 pm

OK!

The paint guides are done and should be online very soon (maybe today? I am not 100% sure).

Stefan said there will be videos, but they haven't been shot yet, so I don't have a date for them. Sorry! Those take time ...

I know they're working on the MapMaker - I will find out more and report back as soon as I know. Same goes for the module - I know they are working on that, too.

Sorry I don't have better answers for you guys than that. We are all working very hard and putting in long hours here in Valoria - there is so much to do!

Thanks for your patience and understanding! More info soon!

Suzy