Greetings from the Forge!

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Pizzabagel
Orc
Orc

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Pizzabagel » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

I vote A as well. Leave my Mum alone!!!

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:00 pm

I vote A

then B in rapid succession!

Enslaved lizardfolk, my mom trussed up in a bag... why is it that bad guys (or snakes) are sooo EVIL????
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Valorian_Seneschal
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:08 am

🔥⚔️Now for Part 11 the penultimate chapter of Decide your Doom!⚔️🔥
You hand the journal to the mayor. He glances it over and says, “I trusted Durkalin. He brought so much prosperity to this city. I even have a statue of myself in the courtyard made out of solid gold. I would keep this going, if he wasn’t planning to kill us all. Alas, he must be stopped.”

Both of you roll your eyes at the mayor’s logic. “We have an attack planned for sunset. We were not able to convince the Lizardfolk to join us, but the Ratfolk are meeting us by the bridge to the abandoned castle where the snake leader Sysuul is preparing a dark ritual.”

The Mayor responds, “I will order the guard captain to send a battalion to join the fight. Of course bring any treasures you find. When the day is won I will make a solid gold statue of you two...of course...to uh commemorate your efforts!”

At sunset you head to the bridge. The Ratfolk and town battalion are there awaiting your orders. You are proud to see that your beloved pet two headed crocodile Crocodillon/Crocodelilah has shown up to help. On the far side of the bridge is a force of completely feral lizardfolk. Their eyes are glazed over and they are mindlessly hissing and snapping. You glance over at Saress and see tears in her eyes. “Maybe we can find a way to save them,” you say. She nods at you, wiping her tears. “I’m ready,” she says with renewed resolve. A hooded figure emerges from the castle doors carrying a large burlap sack, he is followed by a massive 3-headed bipedal serpent monstrosity. The mere sight of the creature fills you with terror. It must be the one called Sysuul. The first figure lifts off his hood and it is Durkalin, but he is no longer hiding his serpentine form. He puts down the sack and opens it revealing your tied up mother. The 3-headed monster unhinges its jaws and moves to eat her. She sees you and shouts in panic, “Mummy loves you Chip!” What do you do?

💎 Vote A to use your bead of Illusion from earlier to create a distraction
🐀 Vote B to have the guardsmen and ratfolk charge across beginning the attack
❤️ Vote C to try to negotiate with Durkalin for your Mother’s release
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Rabbit Burner
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Rabbit Burner » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:49 am

Valorian_Seneschal wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:32 pm
Here is a throwback to the build we did for the finale for our Castle kickstarter nearly two years ago. Decide your Doom returns tomorrow with the penultimate chapter! It will be the last choice so don't miss it! ⚔️🔥
'And that children is why you should never flush your pet alligator down the toilet'

Is anyone else expecting the Stay Puft Marshmellow giant to appear? no ? ok its just us.

Love this picture. Its what a wargame assault of a castle should look like - thanks for reposting Nina :)
I am the Game and I want to Play

Animewarped
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Animewarped » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:09 pm

Choices?! We didn't make any choices! Egon, did you choose anything? Winston? Ray? Ray...?
Ray: I tried to think of the most harmless thing I could...

Valorian_Seneschal
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Here is a throwback to the build we did for the finale for our Castle kickstarter nearly two years ago. Decide your Doom returns tomorrow with the penultimate chapter! It will be the last choice so don't miss it! ⚔️🔥
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Pizzabagel
Orc
Orc

Post by Pizzabagel » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Hmm, I’ll vote A, but I’m not sure he has enough time to read the pages.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 am

As tempting as it is to use the vials because we haven’t used them yet we need to get his attention and we need to get attention quickly. We have wasted far too much time already. Weneed to show him the dolls and we need to get them to mobilize the guard

I vote B
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Dolken
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Dolken » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 am

Vote C

Rabbit Burner
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 am

dice4hire wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:16 am
Vote "D to be one of "those" players.
If option D is - 'sod this for a game of soldiers! you elope with Saress to a valley deep in the mountains to raise furry Lizard rats' then we would vote for that.

but otherwise we vote C - as we have not tried them yet.

Thanks K-bear and AS :)
I am the Game and I want to Play