Castle Builder System Preorders are available now!

See the Kickstarter 4 Forum for information on our 2016 Kickstarter.
jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Re: Castle Builder System Preorders are available now!

Post by jgt4242 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

DFSuzy wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 am
OK - Please forgive me!

There will be some limited shipping of orders happening within the next few weeks - we were able to get some of the stock air freighted in early, so some backers will get partial orders (and in some cases, full orders) a bit earlier. Please email dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com with any questions about this.

The HUGE shipment will be here in mid-May and will cover the rest of our backer orders and pre-orders and the remaining stock will be listed on the website for new orders.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, guys. I hope you trust that we are working hard to complete everything. I was assured that there will be another new KS4 update within the next few days - please keep an eye out for that.

If it helps, the new sets look really good!
I know you must be working hard now Suzy, but I sent you an email 2 days ago and got no answers. Hope I don't go to your spam or something LOL!

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 am

OK - Please forgive me!

There will be some limited shipping of orders happening within the next few weeks - we were able to get some of the stock air freighted in early, so some backers will get partial orders (and in some cases, full orders) a bit earlier. Please email dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com with any questions about this.

The HUGE shipment will be here in mid-May and will cover the rest of our backer orders and pre-orders and the remaining stock will be listed on the website for new orders.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, guys. I hope you trust that we are working hard to complete everything. I was assured that there will be another new KS4 update within the next few days - please keep an eye out for that.

If it helps, the new sets look really good!

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:12 am

So there is no shipping happening now? Nate said shipping had started on the KS comments, or at least I read it that way.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

koraldon
Goblin
Goblin

Post by koraldon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:50 am

Hi Suzy
Actually no update was posted to the KS - I suggest you remedy that, as that is the best communication channel to the backers.

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:44 am

Hi Guys,

Apologies for not posting KS updates on the forum! It looks like the sea freight shipment is due to arrive mid-May as we had hoped and we will begin fulfilling orders as soon as we possibly can. As we have done in the past, backers will be fulfilled first and pre-order customers immediately thereafter. We will make an announcement when the first orders ship and you will receive an automated shipping confirmation for your order at the time that it ships (these are automated, so please check your spam folders or if you have gmail, your "updates" folder).

Thanks so much for your patience - we completely understand how frustrating the delay is. Trust me that we are definitely working on solutions so that it does not happen again.

Please feel free to contact us directly at dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com if you have any specific questions.

Thank you!

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Add Kickstarter to the list of places that do not receive timely updates of information.

Nate did put up a one sentence blurb that shipping had started, but it really contained a lack of needed information.

DF, you RAN this project on KICKSTARTER. Why cannot you put up anything there? Your Facebook is NOT EVEN CONNECTED to the Kickstarter profile. How can most backers even know anything is going on? Plis you never use the Kickstarter official account, so how many people even know who this Nate guy is anyway? Sure he has a staff icon, but staff of what? Jimmy's House of Horrors?

I can accept info hitting the forums second, really I can. But having it not hit the forums at all, and barely and unofficially hit the Kickstarter is just incredible.

And even more incredible it \s it is SHIPPING information, pretty much the #! info people want to hear about a Kickstarter. No, I'm wrong, ABSOLUTELY the #1 info people want from a Kickstarter.

I do not blame anyone for the recent spammer. It is understandable it will happen sometimes.
And I am sure it will be cleaned up soon. But the communication issues are a huge gap in DF's professionalism. As many people have said, a KS is a job, so please put the time in to do it well, just as you do the terrain so well. A+ terrain is great, but matching communication would be great also.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Yeah, I know it's been said before but I am going to say it again:

Prolific posts about news and beans on FB from official DF people yet they can't bother to log into their own forums and post anything at all. In fact, they can't even clean the spam in a timely manner. Call me curmudgeonly...call me disgruntled...you can even call me trollish if you like, but I find it disrespectful on their part. You hear that DF?! :x

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:28 pm

I just noticed that the 1 inch extension floors for large and small towers were added to the Preorder stealthily.

In case anyone is interested in getting that pack.

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:39 pm

YES! Our system is kind of weird, and it doesn't allow us to cut off international sales ... so ... we set it to $5000 so that customers will contact us.

If you are in the US, you will get free shipping on your preorders.

If you are outside of the US, we're using the KS shipping rates. Please email dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com for a quote on the shipping and we'll send you an invoice for your order.

So sorry about this, guys. Technology is just grand, isn't it?!?

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:27 am

Harneloot wrote:I thought shipping was included for the pre-sale items just like in the KS?
I dunno America, but for us ROW people, it is never included.