Search found 937 matches
- Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:51 pm
- Forum: Kickstarter 5 Discussion
- Topic: Pre-KS6 Miniature Agitation Thread. I'm Not Kidding.
- Replies: 142
- Views: 13941
What I want are 3 position minis - the same mini seated, mounted, and walking.
- Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 pm
- Forum: Kickstarter Game Tiles Feedback
- Topic: Storing your Dwarven Forge
- Replies: 112
- Views: 25135
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:49 pm
- Forum: Gaming Talk
- Topic: Shattered Shards - 3D Floating Islands
- Replies: 6
- Views: 277
I commissioned some floating terrain incorporating some Hirst arts bits a few years back. They challenge in their use is to keep them balanced during combat operations. You must be careful to avoid the teeter-totter affect. That said, they are very cool much like the products of this Kickstarter. He...
- Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:23 am
- Forum: Non-Gaming Talk
- Topic: The Path Of Osiris (2nd egyptian set)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1213
Here are some ideas on painting egyptian stonework from the Hirst Arts how to page that I used to paint my Aegyptian terrain: http://www.hirstarts.com/egypt/egypt071.jpg http://www.hirstarts.com/painting/painting3.html http://www.hirstarts.com/painting/painting2.html And some minis to run amok in th...